Scandinave Spa in Whistler, BC
Rejuvenate and relax at Whistler’s most luxurious spa. Located on the edge of Lost Lake and Spruce Grove parks is a spa experience so inspiring you’ll never want to leave.
Come immerse yourself in the beauty and serenity and fill your body with healing energy that can only be found when you breathe in this invigorating mountain air.
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Flip flops/sandals
- Low voices
- Calm vibes & happy energy
- A book to read while you relax
- Enjoy the therapeutic benefits of hydrotherapy which rejuvenates both mind and body.
- Give yourself the gift of relaxation and discover the traditional spa treatment of the Scandinavian style.
- Don’t worry about the weather. Just come, relax, and enjoy. The spa is even more popular in winter, the paths are heated to provide the most ideal winter spa experience.
Choose Your Adventure
- What is ‘Hydrotherapy’?
Hydrotherapy is an age-old tradition that cycles hot, cold, and relaxing spa treatment. This ancient practice dates back to thousands of years and is proven to both energize and rest the body, improving blood circulation and activating the lymphatic system to help detoxification.
- How do I get to the spa?
You will need your own transportation to get to the spa. You can find directions here.
- Is there parking at the spa?
Yes there is! There is a large parking lot right near the front entrance. Follow the directions to the spa and you will climb a small hill. Grab a parking spot that works for you free of charge.
- When can I go to the spa?
Your spa voucher is valid for use throughout your entire stay in Whistler. Come any time and relax whenever you want or need it.
- Do I have to book a reservation to the spa?
No. The spa is open daily from 10 am to 9 pm and no reservations are required.
- Do you have WiFi at the spa?
The only thing you’ll find here is a deeper connection with yourself.
- Is there anything else I should know?
When you come to the spa, please keep your voices low. Silence is essential for all to experience the soothing, rejuvenating effects that come from inner stillness and total relaxation.