Forged Axe Throwing in Whistler BC
This classic Canadian adventure is perfect for the experienced lumberjack or a first timer seeking to test their axe throwing talent. Forged Axe Throwing in Whistler, BC is located just a few minutes from Function Junction and can be booked any time of the year for birthday parties, bachelorette parties, family events or business outings.
What to Bring
- Closed Toe Shoes
- Hand-Eye Coordination – or – Sheer Luck
- A Throwing Arm (No Experience Needed)
- Bring your closed-toe shoes for this classic Canadian adventure.
- If you’ve never thrown an axe before, don’t worry! You’ll be taught the tricks of the trade before you begin.
- Forged Axe Throwing is open year round and booking in advance is highly recommended.
Choose Your Adventure
- Can I bring food?
Yes! Since there are no food services available at Forged Axe Throwing, you can 100% bring your own food.
- Can I wear flip-flops?
Yes – and – no! If you plan on throwing some axes, you must wear closed toe shoes. Spectators can wear whatever they want.
- Can I bring my kids?
Absolutely! Anyone over 10 years old can come throw axes and anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
- How can I get to Forged Axe Throwing?
Forged Axe Throwing is located in Function Junction which is about 15 minutes south of Whistler Village and 10 minutes south of Whistler Creekside.
- Can I drink and throw axes?
No! We do not have a license to sell liquor or allows BYOB.