Whitewater Rafting in Whistler BC
Grab your paddle and rip through the wild waters of Whistler BC with Wedge Rafting. On these whitewater rafting adventures, you’ll be pummelled and pounded from Class 1 to Class 4 rapids. This is the perfect challenge for the true outdoor enthusiast ready to venture onto a raft over the pristine rivers of Whistler.
What to Bring
- Bathing suit or wetsuit
- Waterproof camera
- Unbreakable grip
- Wetsuits are available because you’re bound to get wet!
- Bring a waterproof camera or let a professional photographer capture the moment
- Leave any valuables you wouldn’t want to lose in the river on dry land.
Choose Your Adventure
- Do I have to sign a waiver form?
Anyone joining a White Water Rafting adventure must sign a waiver form.
- What if I want to cancel?
You can cancel your adventure up to 24 hours prior to your departure. If weather conditions change, your adventure may be canceled and a full refund will be provided.
- Are life jackets provided?
You probably won’t travel to the mountains with a wetsuit. That’s why wetsuits, life jackets, booties, and helmets are all provided for you.
- How do I get there?
Enjoy a free shuttle Whistler Village, Fairmont Chateau, and the Four Seasons Hotel.
- Is there any age or weight requirements?
Anyone coming aboard a raft must be at least 7 years old and weight between 60 to 250 lbs (27 to 113 kgs).
- What happens in bad weather?
White Water Rafting goes rain or shine. However, if the weather is too extreme putting you and other rafters in danger, your adventure may be canceled. If this happens, you will be provided with a full refund.