Skiing & Snowboarding in Whistler BC
Rent a board or bring your skies then book a backcountry winter adventure that will take you to the secret slopes of Whistler. Join an adventure with a professional ski guide and discover the South Coast Mountains the way you want to ski it. Or, if you prefer to be strapped into a single board, there are once-in-a-winter packages that are just for you. For both skiers and snowboards, there’s a package that will introduce you to untouched powder that’s waiting for you to explore.
What to Bring
- Skies and snowboard (can also be rented)
- Ski/Snow goggles
- Winter gear
- You choose which runs and how hard you want to ride on these one-of-a-kind ski and snowboard adventures
- Leave the lifts behind and explore some of Whistler’s most beautiful backcountry secrets
- Enjoy private, exclusive tours that are perfect for all levels of backcountry skiing
Ski & Snowboard Inquiry:
- What if I don’t have my own skis or snowboard?
There are rental facilities available with a size and style that’s perfect for your height and body type.
- Would you recommend some of the steeper backcountry slopes?
If you’re an experienced skier looking for a challenge in the backcountry, there are some steep slopes you can try on your private tour. You should have some experience with off-piste and powder conditions, however, this type of adventure is recommended for strong intermediate and advanced skiers.
- What if I’m a beginner?
If you’ve never been on the slopes before, feel free to rent a board or a set of skies and book this package which includes lessons.
- Where are the backcountry slopes?
You can choose from a variety of fresh, backcountry destinations in Whistler, Blackcomb, Squamish, and the Duffey lakes area.
- Are meals included in these packages?
Lunch, snacks and beverages and not provided to your on these ski and snowboard packages. Please pack your own food to keep you energized for the day.
- What if I want a multi-day trip?
You can book a multi-day trip, however, there will be an additional fee for camping/huts for each overnight stay.
- Should I be concerned about my safety and avalanches?
Every tour is accompanied by an experienced, professional guide. They will have an avalanche safety kit which includes a beacon, shovel, probe, and day pack.
- What else should I do to prepare for this adventure?
If you choose a location that requires glacier/mountaineering safety gear, this will be supplied for you.
You will also be provided with all instructional and safety materials before to the start of your tour.