Motorsports in Whistler BC
Slap on a helmet and strap yourself in because RZR tours with The Adventure Group will take you soaring over rocks, whizzing through the trees, and racing through the dirt and mud. This backcountry adventure puts you in the heart of the wild as you tackle some of the most breathtaking views of glacier-fed lakes and the West Coast’s most infamous rainforest. Take total control of your adventure when you grab the wheel of a 2-seat or 4-seat RZR.
What to Bring
- Valid driver’s license
- Closed-toe shoes
- Rain jacket (RZRs run rain or shine!)
- Bug repellant
- Extra clothes you might get muddy!
- In case you’re too busy driving and forget to take pictures, there are on-site photographers ready to capture your driving (available for purchase after the tour)
- Race through Whistler’s beautiful backcountry in a side-by-side RZR that’s perfect for 2 or 4 people
- If you don’t like dirt or a little dust you should definitely not wear any clothes you care about.
- Goggles and full-face helmets are provided for your protection
Choose Your Adventure
- Are there any age restrictions?
You must be at least 16 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license. Those under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign a waiver form before driving one of the RZR’s.
- What if I don’t know how to drive manual?
Don’t worry. All RZRs are equipped with automatic transmission. Just punch the gas and try not to hit any trees.
- What will I see on this RZR tour?
Jump into these off-roading machines and explore backcountry trails that weave throughout the ancient forests of Cougar Mountain.
- How many people can fit in these RZRs?
Choose between a 2-seat or 4-seat RZR equipped with extremely comfortable bucket seats for the wildest adventure of a lifetime.
- Is there most to this than driving through the woods?
Your 4-wheeled adventure leads you to the brand new skills park where you can play on gigantic teeter-totters and big banked turns. This course has been tried and tested for safety so you can focus entirely on having fun.
- How safe are the RZRs?
Every RZR is equipped with a safety roll cage which makes us ask: how safe are you?
- How can I get to my RZR tour?
After you book your tour, you’ll receive information about the complimentary shuttle service from Whistler Village, Fairmont Chateau and the Four Seasons Hotel.
- Can I take a RZR on my own?
Unfortunately not. Every package includes a professionally trained guide taking you on a motorsports adventure as you’ve never been on before.
- What are the ride times?
Depending on the package you choose, actual ride times range from 1.25 to 1.75 hours giving you plenty of time to rip through the woodlands.