Ziplining in Whistler BC
Swing and swoop through the air with Whistler’s most popular ziplining experience: Superfly Ziplines. Explore a network of trails and boardwalks that connect the top and bottom of this ziplining adventure. When you reach the top, you’ll you’ll have a moment to catch your breath and admire the view at the top of Cougar Mountain. Then, you’ll be strapped into a unique harness that lets two adventurers plummet down the mountain side-by-side.
What to Bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Confidence to conquer fear
- Bring your camera to capture stunning memories as you and your buddy go zipping down Cougar Mountain.
- Hold on tight! Don’t forget to bring a wrist strap for your camera.
- Leave your jewelry and loose change at home or in the car.
- Bring your passion for adventure and explore the exhilarating network of trails that connects you to the great outdoors.
Choose Your Adventure
- What time of year do the ziplines operate?
Believe it or not, the ziplines are available all year! If you want to go to the Treetop Adventure Course, you’ll have to come during the summer season, typically between May to October.
- What are the Zipline age & weight limits?
Zipline tours are available for children aged 7 and up. However, the minimum weight required is 27 kgs (60lbs) and the maximum is 114 kgs (250lbs).
- What kind of clothes should I wear?
If you come in the summer, dress for the weather. The mountain/rainforest climate can vary day by day. Even in the summertime, temperatures can drop and feel a bit chilly. Bring a warm shirt or base layer to keep yourself warm.
If you come in the winter, dress as if you are going skiing in the mountains. Wear your pants, jacket, base layers, toques, gloves, and goggles.
- What shouldn’t I bring on a ziplining tour?
Please don’t wear loose clothing and leave all valuables, such as jewelry, change, and other easy-to-lose belongings at your hotel or in the car.
- Can I bring my camera down the zipline?
You can, but please bring a wrist strap and ensure it is secured to your body before you go down.
- What happens if I forget to bring something or the weather changes?
If that happens, don’t worry. You can borrow waterproof gear, goggles, and boots if you need them.