Helicopter Trips in Whistler BC
Hop on a helicopter and enjoy a spectacular aerial view of the Coast Mountains. Come see the famous backcountry of Whistler BC while soaring over mountains, lakes, volcanoes, and more! And, for those who feel exceptionally brave, take an adventure with a Glacier Landing and explore a side of Whistler so few will ever see.
What to Bring
- Appropriate Clothing for the Weather
- A Dare-Devil, Adventurous Attitude
- For your safety, Glacier Landings are subject to weather conditions
- Book a private helicopter trip to enjoy a personal aerial adventure
- Short on time? Try a 12-minute introductory trip to explore the breathtaking views of Whistler, Blackcomb
Choose Your Adventure
- What will I see on a helicopter trip?
On the introductory helicopter trip, you’ll explore the incredible surroundings of the Whistler area.
On the 24-minute trip, you’ll enjoy a bird’s eye view of the Whistler area while flying by the incredibly beautiful Cheakamus Glacier and Black Tusk. Also included is a 15-minute glacial landing.
- Can I bring my kids along?
Yes! If your kids are under the age of 2, they fly for free on a parent’s lap.
- What happens if I book a trip on a stormy day?
All helicopter trips are subject to weather conditions, availability or aircraft, and civil emergencies. If on the day of your trip the weather is determined to be unsafe to fly, your trip will be cancelled and no charges will apply.
- Do you provide shuttle service?
Yes! Free shuttle is available from Whistler Village to the Whistler Heliport for up to 14 passengers.
- Is there an additional charge for glacier landings?
Absolutely not! Glacier landings are 100% complementary and dependent on weather conditions.
- How many people can go into the helicoptor per trip?
Helicopter seats max. 5 or 6 persons.